SPORES STERILISED SUBSTRATE
$23.93 – $32.65
BUY MONDO SPORES STERILISED SUBSTRATE FOR SALE ONLINE.
BUY SPORES STERILISED SUBSTRATE
Start growing healthy mushrooms from the Mondo Sterilized Substrate.
The sterilized substrate behaves like soil for plants. This sterilized substrate needs to be inoculated with our liquid cultures obtained from our spores – watch the simple activation video.
- Brandless box
- Fruiting Bag with Filter
What are substrates?
- Substrates contain the material needed by mycelium to colonise a kit. This is essentially what mycelium feeds off in order to fruit.
Are the Mondo substrates sterilised?
- The Mondo substrates are sterilised so that you do not have to do this process at home
Why do the substrates need to be sterilised?
- Substrates must be sterilised in order to remove unwanted microorganisms that could compete with the growth of your mushrooms, resulting in contaminations.
What makes a good mushroom substrate?
- The type of substrate can vary per mushroom species. The substrates we produce are typically suited for the Psilocybin Cubensis species.
Do the substrates contain mycelium?
- Substrates do not contain mycelium. However, you can purchase our spore vials, liquid cultures, or spore syringes in order to create your own grow kits
Are substrates legal?
- Substrates are legal in most countries as they do not contain any psychoactive ingredients. However, please double-check that this is the case for your respective country
What is the difference between the substrates and a grow kit?
- The difference between the two is that the grow kit comes colonised with a specific strain