SPORES LIQUID CULTURE
$14.20 – $20.66
BUY MONDO SPORES LIQUID CULTURE FOR SALE ONLINE.
BUY MONDO SPORES LIQUID CULTURE
Inoculate our Mondo spore vials or syringes to grow your own living culture!
Mondo Liquid cultures allow you to inject millions of tiny spores into a sterilised solution where the mycelium will develop. Once mycelium has developed in the vial, the hypodermic syringe is used to inoculate the substrate, creating magic mushrooms!
The advantages of Liquid Cultures are:
- Lower contamination risk
- Reduction of the incubation period
- Infinite mycelium growth
For more expert knowledge on liquid cultures and strain-specific information please visit our Strain Library
For detailed guidelines, instructions, and activation protocols, please visit our Blog Posts.
What are Liquid Cultures?
- A Liquid Culture is a sterile mixture of water and specific sugars (agave), which serves as nutrition for the mycelium to grow.
How do liquid cultures work?
- Our Liquid Cultures have been made to be easy to use. Check out how to use them here.
How long can I keep liquid cultures in storage?
- Before coloniSation of the Liquid Culture, you can store it for up to 2 years. Once you colonize the Liquid culture you can store it in the fridge for up to 3 months. Best results were achieved in the first 2-3 weeks of receiving the Liquid Culture.
What are the best ways to store liquid cultures?
- The best way to store it for optimal results is in the fridge.
Why do liquid cultures come in different sizes?
- We offer liquid cultures in different sizes (5, 10 & 25ml) to accommodate to the different substrate and grow sizes.
Which liquid culture size should I buy?
- This depends on the amount you want to grow. If you are using one of our large substrate boxes (2100), then we recommend you use one of the larger Liquid Culture sizes (25ml). If you are going for the small substrate (280), then you can use the smaller Liquid Cultures (5 or 10 ml).
5ML, 10 ML, 25ML