GROW KIT BAN HUA THAI
$20.50 – $59.90
BUY MONDO GROW KIT BAN HUA THAI FOR SALE ONLINE.
This mushroom is endemic to Thailand and shows very dense mycelium with a fast colonization rate. Our Ban Hua Thai kits produce tall and thin stems, with beautiful small brown mushroom caps. This particular Thai strain has medium to strong potency and is suitable for novice cultivators/growers.
This strain likes it warm, so keep it at around 28 °C – 30 ° C and it will fruit beautifully.
For more knowledge compiled by our experts and strain-specific information please visit our Strain Library. For detailed guidelines, instructions, and activation protocols, please visit our Blog Posts.
Our kits come in various sizes: 280, 750, 1200 (photo) & 2100.
What is a Mushroom Grow Kit?
- The Mondo Grow Kit (MGK) is your mushroom cultivation toolbox. Our grow kit allows you to experience mushroom cultivation easily. Our MGK contains everything necessary to start growing mushrooms in 4 simple steps. Following these steps will help you achieve excellent harvests within 3 weeks.
Pick your favourite strain and start your magical grow kit experience!!!
What are Mycelium Grow Kits?
- Mycelium Grow Kits contain mycelium, which is essential for the cultivation of psilocybin mushrooms. It is basically what allows for the vegetative growth of a fungus.
How to use a grow kit?
- Our easy-to-follow grow kit instructions will help you cultivate mushrooms at home in 4 simple steps.
What strain should I choose?
- Depending on your experience levels, you might want to select a different strain. For detailed knowledge compiled by our experts and strain-specific information please visit our Strain Library.
How long does the growing process take?
- Depending on the strain, and other environmental factors, it can take 1-2 weeks before you see the first mushroom heads pop out. Please follow the grow kit instructions carefully to achieve optimal results.
How many times can I use a grow kit?
- A grow kit can be used 3-4 times, and each growth is commonly referred to as a flush. In simple terms, a flush is one growth cycle for a mushroom kit. Flushes tend to get smaller in size per cycle.
Are grow kits suitable for beginners
- Absolutely/Yes! At Mondo, we provide you with easy & detailed step-by-step instructions for our grow kits.
How should I store the kit if I don’t want to use it straight away?
- If you don’t want to use your kit straight away, it is best to store it in the fridge.
Is there an expiry date on Mondo Grow Kits
- Yes, customer satisfaction is our top priority so we ensure every kit is registered and time-stamped. You can find this information on the grow box itself.
What should I do if the grow kit doesn’t work?
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org right away; or at least within 3 days after it’s arrival. That way we can do our best to send you a new kit right away!
- All our grow kits are shipped discretely
- Grow kits are intended for microscopy and taxonomy purposes only. Images are provided for informational and educational reference only. The cultivation of this species is illegal in many countries. Please check your local regulations.
X SMALL, SMALL, MEDIUM, LARGE